Trekगुरु : Republic Day Kokankada Rappelling
Date : 21 to 29 January 2017 (9 Batches)
Place: KONKAN KADA at Harishchandragad (height - 4500ft)
Endurance : Medium Level
Rappelling Height: 1800ft (4 stages)
Age limit: 16 years and above.
Time : 7 AM to 6 PM
Event : 1800ft ACTUAL RAPPELLING
Group Size : 30 participants per Batch.
IMP. : Prior experience in rappelling required (must).
Cost : Rs.4250/- per person
Contact : Pravin 9821318848 / 9821465256
Batch 1: 21 January 2017
Batch 2: 22 January 2017
Batch 3: 23 January 2017
Batch 4: 24 January 2017
Batch 5: 25 January 2017
Batch 6: 26 January 2017
Batch 7: 27 January 2017
Batch 8: 28 January 2017
Batch 9: 29 January 2017
We have batches of 30 participants.
To rappel the Konkankada atleast once in a life time is a dream of almost every adventure freak in Sahyadris. It is the most thrilling and spellbound activity offered in the Sahyadris range. Rappelling will be conducted in 4 stages to complete 1800ft.
Event Itinerary :
Catch a train to Kasara from CST at 10:50 pm
Reach Kasara at 1:30 am Move to Base village pachnai, by private vehicle.
Night trek to harishchandra gad,
camping in tents a top,
Breakfast, Morning 6 am, participants will start rappelling.
After finishing rappelling, reach Belpada,
Lunch will be served at 1:30 pm and those who reach by night, will be served dinner also.
Rest for the night.
The schedule above is flexible and produced to give an idea of the Trek.
Cost : Rs.4250/- per person
Rappelling Equipment's & Expertise
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner of rappelling day Breakfast before descending to base village
Things To Be carried:
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs) (must)
Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (must)
Binocular, Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Glucon 'C' or 'D', 'Enerzal' powder.
Medicine those if u require usually.
A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried...
Pravin : 9821318848/9821465256
Payment Detail :-
To confirm his/her registration needs to deposit advance payment (1000rs) into the following Freecharge Or Paytm Or bank account (Please write your name in Remark)
Freecharge : 9821318848
Paytm No. : 9821318848
BHIM & Bank Account Details:
Bank Name: BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
Account ID: 20059830445
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Account name: PRAVIN P. KAMBLE
Branch: BHOIWADA - MUMBAI
IFSC code: MAHB0000563
Do's, Dont' & Facts :-
- It is up to the individual to arrange their own holiday / accident insurance & each adult would be asked to sign a liability waiver.
- Telephonic confirmation is if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof (must)
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- we carry only First aid.
- This trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- In case of cancellation of event, money will be returned to those who have enrolled, without any cutting. In case of cancellation of event, from participant's side, money will be returned to those who have enrolled, with 1. In case cancellation done before, January 15, Rs. 500/- will be deducted. 2. In case cancellation done in the same week as event is happening, Rs. 1500 will be deducted. 3. In case cancellation done on same day as event date , no refund will be given. All our treks are Eco-friendly treks; kindly take care of nature around us. Smoking and Drinking alcohol during trek is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from trek without refund.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group. Its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated.
- The leader’s decision wil be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- By registering or joining any of the event (Trekking, Camping, Rappelling, Leisure Trip) organized by Trekगुरु, it is assumed that you have read, understood & agreed to the Do's, Don'ts & Fact.