Trekगुरु : RANGE TREK TO LONAVALA TO BHIMASHANKAR
Date : 13 Aug to 15 Aug 2016
Grade : Medium +
Indurance : High to very high
Distance to be covered : 70-75 km approx
Imp. : Previous trekking experience required.
Cost : Aprx 1000 -1200 rs Per Person On Contribution Basis + 200 rs trekगुरु charges
Contact : pravin 9821318848/982146525
We at Trekगुरु are glad to invite you all for much awaited, Thrilling, Adventurous Range Trek to Lonavala to Bhimashankar (LoBhi). On 13 Aug to 15 Aug 2016
Trek schedule & itinarary
13 Aug Saturday
09.00 am : Lonavala station - meeting point
Take Intercity Express from CST-6:40
This train does not stop at Kalyan
08.50 am : Reach Lonavala
09.00 am : Introduction
Do's & Dont's
10.00 am : Start trek
Dinner n stay
14 Aug Sunday
05.00 am : wake up
06.00 am : Trek start
Dinner & stay
15 Aug Monday
06.00 am : Wake up
07.00 am : Start trek
03.00 pm : Start descending from padarwadi.
06.00 pm : Reach Khandas and take jeep to Karjat
08.00 pm : Reach Karjat and take next local to Mumbai
10.30 pm : Reach Dadar (tentatively)
Cost : Aprx 1000 - 1200 rs Per Person on Contribution Basis + 200 rs trekगुरु charges
> Breakfast - lunch - dinner for 3 days (veg)
> Transportation charges (khandas to karjat)
> Guide charges
> Any entree fee
> Trekगुरु charges
Do's, Dont's & Facts
- Rains showers are expected, so pack your bags accordingly.
- Pack your stuff with an extra polythene lining to protect the contents from rain.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof (must)
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- we carry only First aid.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may need to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- Read the event itinerary at least once.