Trekगुरु : RANGE TREK TO LONAVALA TO BHIMASHANKAR
Date : 01 Oct to 02 Oct 2016
Grade : Medium ++
Indurance : High to very high
Distance to be covered : 70-75 km approx
Imp. : Previous trekking experience required.
Cost : Aprx 800 -1000 rs Per Person On Contribution Basis + 300 rs trekगुरु charges
Contact : pravin 9821318848/982146525
We at Trekगुरु are glad to invite you all for much awaited, Thrilling, Adventurous Range Trek to Lonavala to Bhimashankar (LoBhi). On 01 Oct to 02 Oct 2016
Trek schedule & itinarary:-
Day 1: Saturday, 1st Oct 16
• 01:00 am: Meeting point : Lonavala Station, Platform no. 1, Near ticket window,
• 01:15 am: Start our trek from Lonavala,
• 06:00 am: Breakfast
• 07:00 am: Start trek
• 02:00 pm: Lunch Enroute
• 05:00 pm: Reach Padharwadi,Dinner and stay
Day 2: Sunday, 2nd Oct 16
• 06:00 am: Wake up
• 06:30 am: Breakfast
• 07:30 am: Start trekking
• 12:30 pm: Lunch break,
• 02:30 pm: Reach Bhimashankar, Visit Temple
Trek will be officially over at Bhimashankar. From here you can opt for Bus to Pune / Mumbai or you can trek down to Khandas (Karjat Side).
03:30 pm: Start descend via Sheedi ghat till Khandas
09:00 pm: Reach Karjat
(Note: As from Bhimashankar direct ST buses are available, so descend via Sheedi ghat is optional for participants)
The schedule above is flexible and produced to give an idea of the Trip.
This trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Cost : Aprx 800 - 1000 rs Per Person on Contribution Basis + 300 rs trekगुरु charges
> 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 2 Evening refreshment
> Transportation charges (khandas to karjat)
> Guide charges
> Any entree fee
> Trekगुरु charges
Do's, Dont's & Facts
- Rains showers are expected, so pack your bags accordingly.
- Pack your stuff with an extra polythene lining to protect the contents from rain.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof (must)
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- we carry only First aid.
- This trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may need to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- Read the event itinerary at least once.