Trekगुरु : One Day Trek to Sandhan Valley (सांधण दरी). also known as Valley of suspense or Valley of Shadow (No rappelling)
Date : 06 Nov 16
Region : Ahmadnagar
Cost : 700rs
Assembly : Kasara Railway Station
Duration : 1 Day
Height : 4100 ft (aprx)
Grade : EASY with thrilling n technical walk (1st Time Trekker Welcome)
Contact : pravin 9821318848
Trekगुरु have organised a most Awaited , exciting and thrilling one day Trek to Sandhan Valley On 06 Nov 2016 (NO RAPPELLING).
Journeys and trek scheduled :-
06 Nov 2016
CATCH CST TO KASARA LOCAL (SLOW)
05.00am : CST
05.08am : byculla
05.18am : DADAR
05.28am : kurla
05.34am : ghatkopar
05.55am : THANE
06.17am : dombivali
06.27am : KALYAN
07.37am : KASARA
Depart to Samrad by a Private Vehicle
10.00am : Reach Samrad (साम्रद) base village
10.30am : Move towards exploring Sandhan Valley
01.00pm : back to samrad
01.30pm : lunch
02.00pm : return journey to kasara station by a private vehicle
Inroute visit Ancient Amruteshwar Mandir & Bhandardara lake back water (if time permit)
06.18pm : kasara-cst local (fast bhandup)
The schedule above is flexible and produced to give an idea of the Trek .
Cost : 700rs
> Transportation from Kasara to samrad to kasara
> Breakfast (unlimited) -- Tea -- Lunch (veg) (unlimited)
> Trekगुरु charges
Things To Be carried:
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (atleast 3 Ltrs) (must)
Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (must)
Binocular, Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Medicine those if u require usually.
A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried...
Pravin : 9821318848
Do's, Dont's & Facts :-
- Pack your stuff with an extra polythene lining to protect the contents from water.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof (must)
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- we carry only First aid.
- This trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may need to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- Read the event itinerary at least once.