Trekगुरु : Mansoon Trek to HARISHCHANDRA GAD (via pachnai route)
Date : 26 June 2016 (Leaving 25 June nyt)
Region : Ahmadnagar
Assembly : Kasara Railway Station
Height : 4671 ft (aprx)
Grade : Easy with technics
Cost : Aprx 500 - 600 rs Per Person On Contribution Basis + 100rs Trekगुरु charges
Contact : Pravin - 9821318848/9821465256
Trekगुरु have organised a most exciting and thrilling Mansoon Trek to HARISHCHANDRA GAD (pachnai route) On 26 June 2016 (Leaving 25 June night)
Trek schedule & itinarary:-
Meeting Point: Kasara station at ticket
counter 01:18 hrs 26 June 2016
Catch Mumbai CST - KASARA local train
on 25 June 2016 Saturday
Below mentioned is the approximate timing of the train
26 June 2016 Sunday
01:20 am : Reach Kasara
01:30 am : Start travel by private vehicle
05:00 am : Reach Pachnai base village
08:30 am : Reach HARISHCHANDRA GAD
explore ( TEMPLES, CAVES, KOKANKADA )
01.30 pm : start descend to Pachnai base village
04.00 pm : reach Pachnai base village
07.00 pm : reach Kasara station
Catch train towards mumbai
10.00 pm : Mumbai (tantetively)
Cost : Aprx 500 - 600 rs Per Person on Contribution Basis + 100 rs trekगुरु charges
> Kasara - Pachnai - Kasara Transportation
> Breakfast - Lunch (veg)
> Local guide charges
> Trekगुरु charges
Things to Carry :-
Water Bottle ( 3 Liters ) (must)
Good Trekking shoes (must)
Rainsheeters or Poncho
Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
Cap, scarf, Socks (Extra)
Extra Pair of Clothes
Carry at least 2 Lemons, Chocolate Bars, Glucon D, Odomos.
Personal basic medical kit ( carry your routine medicines if any to avoid complications)
Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornament ( if Lost owns a sole Responsibility )
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits,
A haversack to put all these things.
Pravin : 9821318848/9821465256
Do's, Dont's & Facts
- Rains showers are expected, so pack your bags accordingly.
- Pack your stuff with an extra polythene lining to protect the contents from rain.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof (must)
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- we carry only First aid.
- Event may be cancelled or postponed due to natural calamity, any system error.
- Any extra unforeseen expense incurred due to the, unavoidable circumstances during the trek.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated. participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may need to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- Read the event itinerary at least once.