Trekगुरु : Lake Side Night Camping ON 04-05 Feb 2017
Place : Near Karjat
Grade : Very Easy
Transport : Public Transport
Cost : Rs.1100/-
Contact : PRAVIN 9821318848/9821465256
Whether you want to explore something new, switch your boring routine with some thrill or simply have a good time with your friends.
Trekगुरु invites you for camping at a very cool and lesser known place near Karjat on 04 Feb to 05 Feb 2017
04 Feb Saturday
Catch CST - KARJAT fast local (try to board 2nd cmprtment CST side)
18:21 - Take Karjat local from CST-18:21, Dadar-18:36, Thane-19:02
20:11 - Reach Karjat. This is the final meeting point. Travel to campsite in a private transport.
21:00 - Reach campsite. Campsite is 15mins walk from road. Allocation of tents & setup by participants.
22:00 - Party begins with starters, music and campfire
23:30 - Dinner will be served. Enjoy with your partner/friends
05 Feb Sunday
06:30 - Wake up & Watch the sunrise with your loved ones or friends.
07:00 - We go near the lake for photo session
08:00 - Have some delicious and healthy breakfast.
09:30 - Return to Karjat station and take train back to Mumbai
The schedule above is flexible and produced to give an idea of the Event.
- veg and non-veg starters
- veg dinner
- soft drinks
- Breakfast and tea
- tents for accommodation
- transport from Karjat Station to campsite and back
- trekगुरु charges
- Train tickets to Karjat
- Anything not mentioned above
Things to be carried:
- Identity proof (must),
- Take Return ticket to Karjat
- Two litre of water
- Torch (must)
- Blanket and bedsheet / sleeping bag / bedding (must) (we provide only tent)
- Extra clothes and towel for swimming.
- Binocular, Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
- Some ready to eat food. Fruits, Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
- A spoon and a plate (must)
- Medicine those if u require usually
- Guitar, volleyball etc for playing and entertainment, collection of songs in your mobile
Payment Detail :-
To confirm his/her registration needs to deposit advance payment (500rs) into the following Freecharge Or Paytm Or bank account (Please write your name in Remark):
Freecharge : 9821318848
Paytm No. : 9821318848
Bank Account Details:
Bank Name: BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
Account ID: 20059830445
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Account name: PRAVIN P. KAMBLE
Branch: BHOIWADA - MUMBAI
IFSC code: MAHB0000563
Do's, Dont' & Facts :-
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof (must)
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- we carry only First aid.
- This event area does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group. Its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- By registering or joining any of the event (Trekking, Camping, Rappelling, Leisure Trip) organized by Trekगुरु, it is assumed that you have read, understood & agreed to the Do's, Don'ts & Fact's.