Trekगुरु : 120ft. Vihi Waterfall Rappelling
Date : 23 AUG 2015
Destination : Vihi-Kasara, ashoka Waterfall
Hight : Approx 120 ft
Grade : Thrilling
Cost : 800 rs.
Contact : PRAVIN 9821318848/9821465256
Trekगुरु invites you for 120ft. Vihi Waterfall Rappelling On 23rd AUG 2015
Event Schedule & Itinerary
Catch CST - Kasara Fast Local
CST 6:55 AM
Byculla 7:02 AM
Dadar 7:08 AM
Kurla 7:15 AM
Ghatkopar 7:19 AM
Thane 7:35 AM
Dombivili 7:47 AM
Kalyan 7:54 AM
Shahad 7:59 AM
Ambivili 8:02 AM
Titwala 8:08 AM
Khadavli 8:15 AM
Vasind 8:22 AM
Asangaon 8:31 AM
Atgaon 8:40 AM
Khardi 8:50 AM
Kasara 9:08 AM
09:15 AM : Meeting point - kasara station
09.20 AM : Move to base village vihi
Reach vihi village
04.00 pm : Kasara station
07.00 pm : Mumbai (Tentatively)
Cost - 800 rs
> Transportation Kasara - vihi village - Kasara by jeep/tumtum/tempo
> Breakfast - lunch
> Rapelling charges
> Expertise charges
Things To Be carried:
Identity proof (must)
Scarf For Ladies (Must)
A bottle of water (atleast 3 Ltrs),
Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (must)
Binocular, Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried...
To confirm his/her registration needs to deposit advance payment (500rs) into the following bank account (Please write your name in description)
Bank Name: BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
Account ID: 20059830445
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Account name: PRAVIN P. KAMBLE
Branch: BHOIWADA - MUMBAI
IFSC code: MAHB0000563
Pravin : 9821318848
Do's, Dont's & Facts
- Rains showers are expected, so pack your bags accordingly.
- Pack your stuff with an extra polythene lining to protect the contents from rain.
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof
- we carry only First aid.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.