Trekगुरु : 1200 fts TYROLEAN TRAVERSE & 300 fts Z – RIG at Kokan Kada (batch 3)
Date : 24 Jan to 25 Jan 16
Height : 4500 ft
Type : Tyrolean Treverse
Place : Kokankada, Harishchandra gad, Malshej Region
Cost : 3800rs per person (Advance 1500rs)
Contact : pravin 9821318848/9831465256
Batch 3 : 24th to 25th Jan 16.
Batch 4 : 25th to 26th Jan 16.
Batch 5 : 26th to 27th Jan 16.
Trekगुरु has arrenged 1200 fts TYROLEAN TRAVERSE & 300 fts Z – RIG at kokankada, Harishchandragad on 24 Jan to 25 Jan 16 (batch 3)
Journeys and Event scheduled :-
24Jan 2016 (batch 3)
CATCH CST TO KASARA LOCAL (Fast)
04.52 pm : CST
04.59 pm : BYCULLA
05.06 pm : DADAR
05.13 pm : KURLA
05.17 pm : GHATKOPAR
05.33 pm : THANE
05.56 pm : DOMBIVALI
06.08 pm : KALYAN
07.18 pm : KASARA (meeting point)
- move to base village pachnai (private transport)
- reach pachnai base village
- night trek till kokankada harishchandra gad
- reach campsite
25 Jan 2016
- early morning wake up
08.00 am : Introduction to the activity and activity starts
- Participants traverse 1200 ft Kokan Kada and land on Bhavanichi Dhar.
With a Z –Rig technique reach again to top of Harishchandgad
02.00 pm : lunch
- trek back to pachnai
04.00 pm : pachnai
- move to kasara station (private vehicle)
08.15 pm : catch Kasara - CST train (kalyan fast)
10.30 pm : reach mumbai
Cost : 3800rs per person (advance 1500rs)
- Travel by local transport from Kasara to Pachnai to & from
- morning Breakfast, lunch and eve tea (25 Jan)
- event & equipment charges
- Trekगुरु charges
To confirm his/her registration needs to deposit advance payment (1500rs) into the following bank account (Please write your name in description)
Bank Name: BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
Account ID: 20059830445
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Account name: PRAVIN P. KAMBLE
Branch: BHOIWADA - MUMBAI
IFSC code: MAHB0000563
Pravin : 9821318848/
Things To Be carried :
Identity proof (must)
Dinner for 24 jan (must)
A bottle of water (atleast 3 Ltrs) (must)
Your own sleeping bag or mattress with blanket. (must)
Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (must)
Binocular, Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried...
Do's, Dont's & Facts
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof (must)
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- we carry only First aid.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
-Individuals can arrange their accident insurance & each adult would be asked to sign a liability waiver.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may need to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- Read the event itinerary at least once.