Trekगुरु : 115 ft Diksal Waterfall Rappelling
Date : 28th Aug 2016
Destination : Diksal Waterfall, Near Bhivpuri
Hight : Approx 115 ft
Grade : Thrilling
Cost : 900rs per person
participants : Minimum 15
Contact : PRAVIN 9821318848/9821465256
Event Schedule & Itinerary :-
Meeting Point : 07:40 am at Bhivpuri Railway Station.
Catch CST - Karjat Slow Train
05.20 am : CST
05.38 am : Dadar
06.10 am : Mulund
06.15 am : Thane
06.37 am : Dombivali
06.47 am : Kalyan
07.29 am : Bhivpuri
07.40 am : Meeting Point at Bhivpuri Station
08.30 am : Start 1 hour easy trek to the waterfall patch.
09:30 am : Reach the main waterfall patch
10:00 am - 04:00 pm : Rappelling Activity
04:30 pm : Move to Bhivpuri Station
05:30 pm : Reach back to Bhivpuri station
08:30 pm : Reach mumbai
The schedule above is flexible and produced to give an idea of the Event.
Cost: Rs. 900 per person.
> Expertise charges
> 1 time Rappelling charges
Everything that is not specifically mentioned in 'Inclusion'.
Things to Carry :-
Water Bottle ( 2 Liters ) (must)
Good Trekking shoes (must)
Rainsheeters or Poncho
Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
Cap, scarf (girls must), Socks (Extra)
Extra Pair of Clothes
Carry at least 2 Lemons, Chocolate Bars, Glucon D, Odomos.
Personal basic medical kit ( carry your routine medicines if any to avoid complications)
Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornament ( if Lost owns a sole Responsibility )
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits,
A haversack to put all these things.
Contact : Pravin - 9821318848/9821465256
Do's, Dont's & Facts :-
- Rains showers are expected, so pack your bags accordingly.
- Pack your stuff with an extra polythene lining to protect the contents from rain.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof (must).
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- we carry only First aid.
- The schedule above is flexible and produced to give an idea of the Event.
- Event may be cancelled or postponed due to natural calamity, any system/human error.
- Any extra unforeseen expense incurred due to the, unavoidable circumstances during the trek.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated. participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may need to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- Read the event itinerary at least once.