Trekगुरु : 100ft. Bekre Waterfall Rappelling
Date : 30 AUG 2015
Destination : Bekre Waterfall, Bhivpuri
Hight : Approx 100 ft
Grade : Thrilling
Cost : 850 rs.
Contact : PRAVIN 9821318848/9821465256
Trekगुरु invites you for 100ft. Bhekre Waterfall Rappelling On 30 AUG 2015
Event Schedule & Itinerary -
30 Aug 2015
Catch CST KHOPOLI Slow Local
CST : 4:25 am
Byculla : 4:33 am
Dadar : 4:43 am
Kurla : 4:53 am
Ghatkopar : 4:59 am
Thane : 5:20 am
Dombivali : 5:42 am
Kalyan : 5:51 am
Bhivpuri : 6.33 am
Meeting Point: 7.00 am at Bhivpuri Railway Station.
Move to base village Bekre
Reach Bekre village
05.30 pm : Bhivpuri station
07.00 pm : Mumbai (Tentatively)
Extra Rappelling will cost INR 400/- Per chance, and will be permitted only after every person has done with his first chance.
Cost - 850 rs
> Breakfast - lunch (veg)
> Bhivpuri to base to Bhivpuri Travelling charges
> Rapelling charges
> Expertise charges
Things To Be carried:
Identity proof (must)
Scarf For Ladies (Must)
A bottle of water (atleast 3 Ltrs),
Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (must)
Binocular, Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried...
To confirm his/her registration needs to deposit advance payment (500rs) into the following bank account (Please write your name in description)
Bank Name: BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
Account ID: 20059830445
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Account name: PRAVIN P. KAMBLE
Branch: BHOIWADA - MUMBAI
IFSC code: MAHB0000563
Pravin : 9821318848
Do's, Dont's & Facts
- Rains showers are expected, so pack your bags accordingly.
- Pack your stuff with an extra polythene lining to protect the contents from rain.
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof
- we carry only First aid.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
- Read the event itinerary at least once.