check out pics from our last visit,
Day 1 (14th September 2013)
23:30 Hrs --- Departure from Mumbai
Day 2 (15th September 2013)
06:30 Hrs --- Reach Satara & have Refreshments
07:30 Hrs --- Reach KAAS Plateau
13:30 Hrs --- Reach Thoseghar waterfall
14:30 Hrs --- Lunch Time
15:30 Hrs --- Leave for Mumbai
22:00 hrs --- Reach Mumbai
(Timings may vary ½ hr, with subject to traffic conditions)
Things to be carried:A Water Bottle (~3 Ltrs)
Torch, Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
Some ready to eat food, Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes,
A haversack to put all these things
Trek Fees: INR 1500.00 per Person, includes travelling from Mumbai to Mumbai by Private Transport, 2 Breakfast and 1 Lunch.
Limited seats for the trek.Registration:
kindly transfer Rs. 1500 per head in the following A/c:
1. Name of Acc Holder :- Deepak Tarachand Pogade
2. Bank name : State bank of India
3. Bank account number : 31271150332
4. Bank branch name and address : Khadakpada branch Shop no.227,
5. IFSC code for bank : SBIN0011159
For registration Please contact or SMS:
Deepak Pogade: 9422682020, 8080287071
Tushar Patil : 8425076271, 9890672593
(After transaction kindly inform us through e-mail or a sms, Your Name, transaction ID and mobile no.)
Terms And Conditions
■ It is up to the individual to arrange their own holiday / accident insurance & each adult would be asked to sign a liability waiver.
■ Vibes Outdoors hold the right to change the venue, or date, of the event,
■ Event may be cancelled or postponed due to natural calamity, any system error,
■ In case event place or venue is changed, Vibes Outdoors will notify same to participants by phone, web and Face book, no change in costing will be charged.
■ In case of cancellation of event, money will be returned to those who have enrolled, without any cutting.
All our treks are Eco-friendly treks; kindly take care of nature around us. Smoking and Drinking alcohol during trek is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from trek without refund.
Team Vibes Outdoors
• Vibes Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Vibes Outdoors in connection with the Vibes Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Vibes Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.