270ft Actual Rappelling
Hight: Approx 270 ft
Minimum Participants: 20
Maximum Participants: 40
event are Rs. 2000/- per head
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall
Meeting point: SWAMINARAYAN TEMPLE , Dadar (E) at 05.15 am
Breakfast will be provided in the bus
08.30 am: At base village
08:45 am: Small trek towards waterfall
09.30 am: At waterfall
09:45 am -3.30 pm: Waterfall rappelling
05:00 pm: Departure for Mumbai
We’ll reach Mumbai by 09.30 pm (Tentative).
For registration and more details please contact
Plz do sms your name and email_id if call not received
The charges for the event are Rs. 2000/- per head, which includes travelling from Bhivpuri to Bhivpuri, breakfast, equipment and expertise charges.
Extra Rappelling will cost Rs 800/- Per Rappel, and will be permitted only after every person has done with his first chance.
One needs to deposit Full payment into the following bank account to confirm his/her registration.
Name of Current Acc Holder : VIBES OUTDOORS
Bank account number : 187905500086
Bank branch name and address : Kalyan Shivaji Chowk Branch
IFSC code for bank : ICIC0001879
Do give us a buzz on making a payment, an sms would be great.. on any of above numbers..
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electrall / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. And most important: A sense of adventure.
Our Facebook Presence :
Email Us @
• Vibes Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Vibes Outdoors in connection with the Vibes Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Vibes Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Vibes Outdoors