We are offering one more adventurous event, lets do the waterfall rappelling in this monsoon, with us..
with our team of specialists, who have done rappelling at various spots in sahyadri, including famous kokankada, dukes nose, and waterfalls like Vihi, bhivpuri, mahuli and many more
Date:- Sunday, 31st,2014
Location: Vihigoan Waterfall
Height: Appx 120 fts
Event cost:- Rs. 900/- per head
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall
For all outdoor development programs, the importance of quality instructors and equipment is most critical. The Youth Hikers prides itself in its technical skills and expertise in which we make no compromise. Our technical team is a set of highly skilled & certified mountaineers with knowledge and experience in adventure for over 12 years.
All equipment purchased and used follows international safety standards in terms of quality & usage. The equipment is carefully chosen and tested by our outdoor experts before it is approved for use in the field thereby ensuring total safety.
Meeting point: Kasara Station.
Cst :- 05:00 hrs
Dadar :- 05:18 hrs
Ghatkopar:- 05:35 hrs
Thane:- 05:56 hrs
Kalyan:- 06:27 hrs
Asangaon:- 07:04 hrs
Kasara:- 07:42 hrs
Meeting point: Kasara Station at 08:00 am
Breakfast – 08.30 am
At Vihigaon – 09.30 am
Activity – till 2.00 pm - 3.00 pm
Back to kasara – till 3.45 pm - 4.00 pm
We would catch 03:50 Fast or 04:53 Fast train for coming back to Mumbai.
The cost for the event is Rs. 900/-
Transportation from Kasara to Kasara by Private Vehicle,breakfast and Evening refreshments etc....
Please carry Lunch for the day.... Payment details:
Name of Current Acc Holder : VIBES OUTDOORS
Bank name : ICICI
Bank account number : 187905500086
Bank branch name and address : Kalyan Shivaji Chowk Branch
IFSC code for bank : ICIC0001879
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
4. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
5. Torch with extra batteries.
6. Personal medicines
7. A good trekking shoes.
8. extra pair of cloths.Contact :
Tushar 9890672593Deepak 9422682020
Our Facebook Presence :
Email Us @
• Vibes Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Vibes Outdoors in connection with the Vibes Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Vibes Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Vibes Outdoors