We are offering one more adventurous event, lets do the waterfall rappelling in this monsoon, with us..
with our team of specialists, who have done rappelling at various spots in sahyadri, including famous kokankada, dukes nose, and waterfalls like Vihi, bhivpuri, mahuli and many more...
This time its Bekare, a superb waterfall awaits you... win it with a smile.. helmet over head, and few ropes tied to your waist...
Location: Kondhana waterfall
Height: Appx 90 ft
Maximum Participation: 50 participants
Waterfall Rappelling is a technical descents that require abseils and rope work, down-climbing.
An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff with the gushing waterfall
Please see all pics at :
5th July 15, Meeting point: Bhivpuri station Near ticket counter at 7.40am
You may catch Karjat slow local from respective stations
CST - 6:16 am
Dadar - 6:30 am
Kurla - 6:37 am
Ghatkopar - 6:41 am
Thane - 6:56 am
Dombivali - 7.08 am
Kalyan - 7.15 am
Vangani - 7:46 am
Karjat- 8:10 am
08.15 hrs: Move to Base village
08.45 hrs: At Kondivade
08.45 – 9.30 hrs: Small trail till waterfall
09.35 hrs: Introduction to waterfall rappelling
09.45- 16.00 hrs: Waterfall Rappelling
16.00 hrs: proceed to village
16.30 hrs: Proceed to Mumbai
20.30 hrs: Dadar
The charges for the event are Rs. 850/- per head, which includes travelling from Bhivpuri to Kondhana caves to Bhivpuri/Karjat, breakfast, equipment and expertise charges.
Extra Rappelling will cost Rs 500/- Per Rappel, and will be permitted only after every person has done with his first chance.
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electrall / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. And most important: A sense of adventure.
Our Facebook Presence :
Email Us @
Our Blogger Contact : http://mumbaioutdoors.blogspot.com/2015/06/thrilling-waterfall-rappelling-kondhane.html
• Mumbai Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Mumbai Outdoors in connection with the Mumbai Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Mumbai Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Mumbai Outdoors