We are offering one more adventurous event, lets do the waterfall rappelling in this monsoon, with us..
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the Gushing Waterfall
Date:- Saturday, 8th August 2015
Height: Approx 150 feet
with our team of specialists, who have done rappelling at various spots in sahyadri, including famous kokankada, dukes nose, and waterfalls like Vihi, bhivpuri, mahuli and many more...
This time its Dudhiware, a superb waterfall awaits you... win it with a smile.. helmet over head, and few ropes tied to your waist...
Come do the dare... on this 8th August 2015
Destination: Dudhiware, Lonavala.
Cost : Rs. 1300/- per head (Mumbai to Mumbai)
Cost : Rs. 1000/- per head (Lonavala to Lonavala)
Please note : This event is divided into two batches,
Batch 1 : 8th Aug, Saturday
Batch 2 : 9th Aug, Sunday
Meeting point: Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E) at 06:00 am
06:15 am - Yogi Hotel, Chembur
06:30 am - Vashi Bridge, Vashi
07:00 am - McDonald’, Kalamboli, Panvel
09:00 am - At base village
09:15 am - Small trek towards waterfall
09:45 am - Briefing and safety Instructions at waterfall
09:45 am -03:30 pm - Waterfall rappelling
05:00 pm - Departure for Mumbai
We’ll reach Mumbai by 21.00 Hrs (Tentative)
Pune Participants catch any local train plying towards Lonavala and meet us at Lonavala station at 8.30 am.
Minimum number of participants: 15 (For the event to happen)
Travelling from Dadar to Dadar / Lonavala to Lonavala
Travel till Dadar station
Meals during travel
Insurance of any kind
Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
Any item not covered under “inclusions”
The charges for the event are Rs. 1300/- per head, which includes travelling from Mumbai to Mumbai by Non AC Bus, breakfast, equipment and expertise charges.
And 1000/- per head ,which includes travelling from Lonavala to Lonavala, breakfast, equipment and expertise charges
Extra Rappelling will cost Rs 600/- Per Rappel, and will be permitted only after every person has done with his first chance.
One needs to deposit Full payment into the following bank account to confirm his/her registration.
Name of Current Acc Holder : VIBES OUTDOORS
Bank name : ICICI
Bank account number : 187905500086
Bank branch name and address : Kalyan Shivaji Chowk Branch
IFSC code for bank : ICIC0001879
Do give us a buzz on making a payment, an sms would be great.. on any of above numbers..
For registration and more details please contact
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electrall / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. And most important: A sense of adventure.
Our Facebook Presence :
Email Us @
• Vibes Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Vibes Outdoors in connection with the Vibes Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Vibes Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Vibes Outdoors