We are glad to invite you for Thrilling trek to Harihar on 7th September 2014.
The fort of Harihar, lying on Trimbak range, was of significant importance in earlier periods, as there used to be a route crossing this range connecting Maharashtra to Gujarat.Trimbak range has spreaded its arms to the north of Igatpuri and west of Nasik. It is divided mainly in two parts, with forts of Basgad, Utvad, hill of Fani, Harihar and Trimbakgad on one part while the forts of Anjaneri and Hargad on the other. Vaitarna is the main river in this region. But due to the one – sided slope of Sahyadri, the water flows away from this region. There is an absolute shortage of water from January to March in this region. The fort appears to be rectangular in shape from its base village.
Saturday, 6th September 2014
Catch following fast train from CST at 10.50 PM
10:50 pm : CST
10:57 pm : Byculla
11:04 pm : Dadar
11:12 pm : Kurla
11:17 pm : Ghatkopar
11:31 pm : Thane
11:54 pm : Dombivali
00:03 am : Kalyan
01:18 am : Kasara
Move to Base village by Private vehicle...
Day 2: 7th September 2014
- 04.00 am : Base Village and Rest in Bus
- 06.30 am : Tea and Breakfast
- 07:30 am : Start Trek.
- 10:30 am : Reach the fort .
- 11.00 pm : Explore the fort,lunch and rest.
- 12.30 pm : Descend.
- 02.00 pm : Move to Mumbai
- 07.00 pm : Reach Mumbai
The cost for the trek is Rs. 650/-
Transportation from Kasara to Kasara by Private Vehicle,breakfast and Evening refreshments etc....
Please carry Lunch for the day.... Payment details:
Name of Current Acc Holder : VIBES OUTDOORS
Bank name : ICICI
Bank account number : 187905500086
Bank branch name and address : Kalyan Shivaji Chowk Branch
IFSC code for bank : ICIC0001879
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
4. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
5. Torch with extra batteries.
6. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
7. A good trekking shoes.
8. Bedding, extra pair of cloths. Contact :
Tushar 9890672593Deepak 9422682020
Our Facebook Presence :
Email Us @
• Vibes Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Vibes Outdoors in connection with the Vibes Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Vibes Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Vibes Outdoors