Hello Vibers, We are glad to invite you for Thrilling River Rafting at Kolad on Sunday ,28th September 2014
River Rafting on Kundalika started a few years ago and now a year round activity (Only rafting facility in India to be operational all round the year). River Rafting at Kundalika river in Kolad, is about 4 hrs drive from Pune and Mumbai. White Water Rafting in Kundalika river, Kolad is controlled by the release of the Dam on the Kundalika River and offers Grade II and Grade III rapids (Higher the Grade, higher the level of difficulty).
Meeting Point:Dadar Pritam Hotel @5.30am
05:30 am Departs towards Kolad from Dadar
08:30 am Arrive at the rafting start point. Briefing for Rafting on arrival at the start point.
09:30 am Rafting begins
12.30 am: Rafting ends
01:30 pm Break for Lunch.
02:30 pm Proceed back to Mumbai.
The cost for the Rafting is Rs. 2200/-
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Rafting Charges (One time only)
- Breakfast, Lunch (Veg / Non Veg ) and Evening refreshment
- Meals and Changin facility.
Name of Current Acc Holder : VIBES OUTDOORS
Bank name : ICICI
Bank account number : 187905500086
Bank branch name and address : Kalyan Shivaji Chowk Branch
IFSC code for bank : ICIC0001879
Our Facebook Presence :
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
4. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
5. Torch with extra batteries.
6. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
7. A good trekking shoes.
8. Bedding, extra pair of cloths. Contact :
Tushar 9890672593Deepak 9422682020Ashwin 9867250271
• Vibes Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Vibes Outdoors in connection with the Vibes Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Vibes Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Vibes Outdoors