We are offering one more adventurous event, lets do the waterfall rappelling in this monsoon, with us..
with our team of specialists, who have done rappelling at various spots in sahyadri, including famous kokankada, dukes nose, and waterfalls like Vihi, bhivpuri, mahuli and many more...
This time its Bekare, a superb waterfall awaits you... win it with a smile.. helmet over head, and few ropes tied to your waist...
Come do the dare... on this 11th of July 15
Feel the vibes...
Location: Bekre waterfall
Height: Appx 90 ft
Maximum Participation: 50 participants
Waterfall Rappelling is a technical descents that require abseils and rope work, down-climbing.
An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff with the gushing waterfall
11th July 15, Meeting point: Bhivpuri station Near ticket counter at 7.40am
You may catch Karjat slow local from respective stations and get down at Bhivpuri station
CST: 5.22 am
Byculla: 5.30 am
Kurla: 5.50 am
Ghatkopar: 5.56 am
Thane: 6.17 am
Dombivali: 6.39 am
Kalyan: 6.48 am
Bhivpuri: 7.30 am
07.45 hrs: Breakfast
08.15 hrs: Move to Base village ( Bekre )
08.45 hrs: At Bekre
08.45 – 9.30 hrs: Small trail till waterfall
09.35 hrs: Introduction to waterfall rappelling
09.45- 16.00 hrs: Waterfall Rappelling
16.00 hrs: proceed to Bekare village
16.30 hrs: Proceed to Mumbai
20.30 hrs: Dadar
For registration and more details please contact
Amey : 9967837516
Plz do sms your name and email_id if call not received
The charges for the event are Rs. 800/- per head, which includes travelling from Bhivpuri to Bhivpuri, breakfast, equipment and expertise charges.
Extra Rappelling will cost Rs 500/- Per Rappel, and will be permitted only after every person has done with his first chance.
One needs to deposit Full payment into the following bank account to confirm his/her registration.
Name of Current Acc Holder : VIBES OUTDOORS
Bank name : ICICI
Bank account number : 187905500086
Bank branch name and address : Kalyan Shivaji Chowk Branch
IFSC code for bank : ICIC0001879
Do give us a buzz on making a payment, an sms would be great.. on any of above numbers..
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electrall / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. And most important: A sense of adventure.
Our Facebook Presence :
Email Us @
• Vibes Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Vibes Outdoors in connection with the Vibes Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Vibes Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Vibes Outdoors