Dear All Adventure Lovers,
We at SMALL-STEPS Group, glad to invite you ALL for Trek ' RAJGAD TO TORNA " which is every true trekker wishes to put this route in its "DONE" list. The trekkers who has completed this treks has a special recognition in trekkers community.
Rajgad to Torna Trail trek is One of the best treks in Maharashtra. As Both Rajgad & Torna are Two historically very important forts covering them in one go is lifetime experience.
Info about Trek / Fort to Visit
1. Rajgad (4515 ft)
2. Top of Rajgad go to top of Torna (Route:long ridge having many small hills in between) Approx 10km…
3. Torna (4604 ft)
4. Grade : Medium
5. Endurance: High.
This trek needs lot of stamina as one need to first climb Rajgad, then from top of Rajgad go to top of Torna (Rajgad and Torna are joined with long ridge having many small hills in between) and descend Torna to go to base village.
Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
Meeting Point : Mumbai People, 7:45 AM = Panvel Station
Meeting Point : Pune People, 10:30 AM = WAKAD and near by area to Banglore Highway
Day 1 :> Departure by 8.00 am and reach to wakad 10:30 AM & meet Pune people . Reach base village and have lunch by 1 PM.
Start climbing the Rajgad fort
Reach to the temple on the fort
Site seeing on the fort & Balekilla.
Stay at Dormitory
Self cook dinner & Have dinner (Play games etc)
Day 2 :
Morning wake up & Get ready till 6.00 AM
Visit Sanjivani Machi
Start Trek Towards Torna Via Alu Darwaja (Sanjivani Machi)
Small Thepla Break
Reach Torna Top By Bhagat Darwaja
Lunch @ Base village of Torna Fort
Start Return Journey by Private Transport
Reach Pune 7 pm /Panvel By 9pm
For Mumbai Members : 1900/-
Pune Members : 1600/-
(Which Includes:- Panvel to Panvel Traveling By Private Bus+ Lunch & Dinner on Saturday) + Bf + Thepla + Lunch ( On Sunday) + Expertise and Equipment and Others)
Things to carry:-
1. Windcheaters / Raincoats / Umbrellas
2. Packed Lunch
3. Extra cloths
4. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
5. Torch with extra batteries.
6. Photo ID card.
7. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
8. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
9. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
10. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
11. Any personal medicine.
Registration: Registration through phone calls only.
PL CALL US FOR ANY QUERY & CONFIRM YOUR SEAT.
Pl call & book the seat by paying 1000/- in Advance ( Non-refundable). Limited seat Only
Sushant: 9769382074 (Whatsapp)
RAVI : 7738073691
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name .
- Bank: HDFC
- Branch: Sion-Trombay
- Name: Sushant B Pawar
-A/c no: 04251140021844
-IFSC code : HDFC0000425