TREKWAYS SAHYADRI: Trek to coastal Forts of Karnataka & Goa (from 14 April to 17 April 2016 (Arriving 18 April Morning)
In continuation of our coastal / sea forts mohim every year summer, this year Trekways Sahyadri has arranged a less visited forts in Karnataka & Goa.
Itinerary for the Mohim as below: -
Day 0: 14 April 2016, Thursday
Meeting Point at Pune Station at 3.30 PM, travel towards Madgao and then Kumta by Goa Express. (Tickets are available from Pune therefore we are travelling from Pune.)
Day 1: 15 April 2016, Frirday
Reach Kumta (Karnataka), freshen up, breakfast & Visit Mirjan Fort, Sadashivgad, Deogad & Kurmagad, Overnight Stay at Cancona (Goa)
Day 2: 16 April 2016, Saturday
Leave for Cabo-de-rama fort, Rachol seminary in madgao, Marmugao fort, evening at Fort Aguada. Overnite Stay at Calangute beach.
Day 3: 17 April 2016, Sunday
Wake up early, Visit fort Reis Magos, Chapora, Thivim fort, Corjuem fort.
Start Return Journey to Mumbai in the afternoon
Reach Mumbai by 0700 hrs. Monday morning.
Train fair, Transport in pvt. Vehicle in Karnataka & Goa, all veg. lunch/dinner, snacks & Tea, home stay, boat charges, etc
Expenses of personal nature.
Last date for Registration till seats get full, So register ASAP
One needs to transfer Rs 4000 as advance at the time of booking.
Name: Kumar Suresh Gaudse
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Account No: 33855096614
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Branch: Dombivali (West)
IFSC code: SBIN0005165
(Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number)
Things to carry:
Photo ID proof.
Water – 2 liters
Torch (with spare set of batteries)
Bedding with extra Papers,
Extra pair of clothes, Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Medicine those require usually.
Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried....so that one has ones hands free while trekking.(Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.)
Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
Pack your bags to save them from getting wet.
Kumar Gaudse: 9870577761 / 9930252241
1. Accommodation in 3 / 4 sharing basis.
2. Leader reserves the right to make the changes in itenary, if required.
3. Since tickets are not available from mumbai this event is starting from Pune and ends at Mumbai.
4. Those who can manage their own tickets / tatkal, etc. and want to join at Kumta are welcome, but please register your n name with the leader prior to train / bus reservation.
Cancellation and Refund:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 80% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. If done prior to 03 days of outing 20% will be refunded
4. No refund will be provided if cancellation done before 03 days of the event date.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Join us @ Face book group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/kumar.gaudse/