Panna Tiger Reserve
Panna National Park is situated in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh,at a distance of around 57 km from Khajuraho. The region, famous for its diamond industry, is also home to some of the best wildlife species in India and is one of the most famous Tiger Reserves in the country. The park is known worldwide for its wild cats, including tigers as well as deer and antelope. Due to its closeness to one of the best-known Indian tourist attraction in India, Khajuraho, the park is recognized as an exciting stop-over destination.
Itinerary of the event:
DAY 0 : Friday, 9th Dec 16
Pick up from Jabalpur (Railway Station/Airport) & transfer to Resort by AC tempo vehicle. Breakfast on the way. Check-in at Resort. Post Lunch free time till evening to explore the resort & surroundings. Night jungle drive in buffer zone of Panna National Park. Dinner and Overnight stay. (B-L-D)
DAY 1 : Saturday, 10th Dec 16
Start the day with early Morning Jungle Safari. Upon return, breakfast is served. Take some rest. Post lunch, leave for 2nd Jungle Safari. Hi tea and snacks on returning back to resort. Dinner and Overnight stay (B-L-D)
DAY 2 : Sunday, 11th Dec 16
Leave for early morning jungle safari. Upon return, breakfast is served. Take some rest. Post lunch Check out. Transfer to Jabalpur Railway station/Airport for return journey (B-L)
Identity proof (must)
Torch with Extra Batteries (must)
Hat / Cap, Woolen cap / Balaclava
Water (at least 3 Ltrs)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.,
T-shirts, Fleece Sweatshirt
Leggings from a Track-suit, shorts,
Extra Pair of Clothes.
Sunscreen, Cap, Camera, Skarf, Sunglasses etc.
Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
Good trekking shoes,
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
• 2 Nights & 3 days stay in AC Huts @ luxurious property (Triple sharing basis)
• 3 Breakfast, 3 lunch, 3 evening tea & 2 dinner
• Return transportation from Jabalpur in AC Tempo/Innova
• 2 Gypsy safaris with all entry & guide charges
• 1 Night jungle drive (In buffer zone)
Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Train & flight tickets
• Camera charges, Food outside resort and in train journey.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head ``Tour includes``.
• Tips, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) .
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight/train/safari cancellation due to
bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Note**Accommodation on twin sharing available on request.(Nominal charges to be paid by participant as applicable)
Our travel desk can help you with air ticket bookings. Pleases call Alok Singh on 8097327743.