TAT overnight trek to naneghat ON 30 & 31 MAY 2015.
The Adventure Trekkers invites you to Overnight Trek to Naneghat on 30 & 31 MAY 2015.
little info about trek: -
Naneghat is one the most well-known passes of its time. Literally, the name nane means "coin" and ghat means "pass". The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills.
This sheer cliff is a well know landmark, very clearly visible from Konkan region as you pass on your way from Kalyan towards Malshej. The walls of this pass come out from the main range and hence command a magnificent view of the great bend in the Sahyadri. This is a pass, which once in history, enjoyed prime importance. The inscriptions, the steps, the rock-cut rest houses, and the cisterns all point out the historic fact that this route was frequently used as far back as the 1st century B.C. The Naneghat area and the caves are now very popular due to an easy access from Malshej ghat road.
Itinerary of the Trek: -
30 May 2015 Day 1
31 May 2015 Day 2
fees: - Rs. 500/- per person
List of Items to carry: -
1. Good trekking or Sports shoes.
2. Rucksack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
3. Water Bottle (3lts minimum) compulsory, Sun Cap, Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirt.
4. Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family doctor).
5. Personal bedding, sleeping Bag / 2 bed sheets & carry mat, safety pins.
6. Torch with spare set of batteries, Light weight towel. plate, tumbler, tea mug/ cup, spoon.
Send your money to following account.
Name: - SUHAS PATIL
Bank: - IDBI bank, Mohopada Branch
A/c no. 0784104000033673
IFSC code: - IBKL 0000784
Please book your seat before 4th june, after that 100/- extra charge. Limited seats available.
Please contact for further inquiry & payment.
E-mail: - email@example.com
Mobile no.: - 72768
71749 (aslo available on whatsaap, if call not answered put an msg.)