TAT - Bike Ride Event to Malshej Ghat on 24th May 2015.
HelloFriends, The Adventure Trekkers are Glad to invite you all for a Bike Ride Event to Malshej ghat on 24th May 2015.
Some Information of the place: -
Malshej Ghats the famous monsoon destination needs no introduction to Mumbaikars.
Malshej Ghat (माळशेज घाट) is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range in the Thane district of Maharashtra, India. The site is nestled in the lofty rugged hills of the Western Ghats.
A nice view of valleys is one of the major attraction here. The view from behind the MTDC resort is a must-see. It is also famous for dark woods and the animals inside. These animals includes tigers, leopards, rabbits and peacocks etc. But truly a famous place near Malshej Ghat is Khireshwar which is 2/3 km from rest house. Through Khireshwar village, one can visit the famous Harishchandragadh also. One of the beauties here are many waterfalls in the hilly regions. Various waterfalls from small up to the huge ones are really worth to see and many are right next to the highway.
The tentative itinerary for the Event is as given below: -
- Meeting Point: Near century rayan induatries, Kalyan, on kalyan-Murbad highway @ 07:00 AM.
- Start Riding by 7.30 AM
- Route: Kalyan – Murbad – Naneghat - Malshej Ghat & return.
- Reach Malshej by 11:30 AM
- Enjoy scenario in-rout.
- Go for swimming at pimpalgaon Joga dam if permitted
- Lunch and start return journey.
- Reach Mumbai by 07:00 Pm.
The Cost for the event: -
- The Adventure Trekkers will pay for the food and accommodation of all the participants.
- Rs. 400 extra will be added to the same (per person), considered as the administration charges for The Adventure Trekkers.
- Expected Expenses: 800 - 1000 per person approximately (including Petrol/ Maintenance)
- Petrol and Maintenance cost should be settled by the bike owner and the person accompanying him.
- In case, of a single rider, the petrol and maintenance charges has to be paid by him alone. (The Adventure Trekkers will provide info about a willing participant who can accompany you, and share the expenses. this depends on availability of such willing participants.)
Things To Be carried: -
- Identity proof (Must),
- Bike’s Legal Papers, Helmet (Must)
- A bottle of water (Atleast 2 ltrs)
- Cap, etc.
- Personal Care stuff & Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- Rs. 400/- as a administration charges of The Adventure Trekkers.
- Includes (lunch & morning tea, snacks).
- Petrol & maintenance cost will share who accompanying bike rider & pillion.
Need to full deposits of rs. 400/- to book your seat.
Mobile no. 7276871749 (also available on whatsaap, if call not answered please put an msg).
Email-id: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Before call please note:-
- Read the event itinerary at least once.
- Expected batch size is minimum 10. We don’t provide current bookings information till the bookings are closed.
- All our treks are gender friendly and we had 30-40% female participants in all of our earlier event.
- Beginners are also able to do this ride.
- First come first serve basis of booking.
Send your money in following account
Name: - Suhas Patil
Bank name: - IDBI bank, Mohopada branch
A/c. no. 0784104000033673
IFSC code: - IBKL0000784
HURRY UP ……………………………………………………………
BOOK YOUR SEAT EARLIER.