Sumeru Trekkers Invites you for trek to Dudhsagar waterfall on 22nd & 23rd July 2017
One of India's tallest four tiered waterfalls ranked fifth ,located on Mandovi river, in Bhagwan Mahaveer sanctuary and mollem national park among the western ghats. Surrounded by deciduous forest with rich bio diversity and forming the border between Karnataka and Goa states.
Does this gigantic formation of nature needs more introduction?
Take a bow! Dudhsagar Waterfalls it is..
With it's spectacular view to promise every monsoon it doesn't fail to leave people awestruck with its huge presence and water flowing with an immense pride!
Cost: Rs. 2,350/- per participant
Base Village: Kulem
Approximate Duration: 6 Hours - 12 KM ( 8 KM Jungle Trek , 4 KM Railway Track Walk)
Day 1: Saturday
03:00 pm: Will Meet at Pune Railway station, Platform no 3
04:35 pm: We will be catching the Goa Express
Overnight Journey toward Dudhsagar.
Day 2: Sunday
04:00 am: Reach Nearest station to Dudhsagar waterfall
05:00 am: Breakfast
06:00 am -8:30 am: Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall and Explore it to the Fullest!
Start Trekking from Dudhsagar Waterfall towards Kulem through Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle (4 Hours Easy Trek through Jungle crossing Multiple Water Streams)
02:00pm: Reach Kulem Railway Station
02:00pm - 04:00pm: Freshen up and have lunch
Will move to Madgaon Station by Train or Local Transport
From Madgoan Station Catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express
Day 3: Monday
06:35 am: Reach Mumbai (LTT)
Non Ac Sleeper Coach Train Reservation from Pune to Kulem, Kulem to Madgaon & Madgaon to Mumbai
Sunday Breakfast and Sunday Lunch. (Veg).
Freshen up rooms at Kulem
Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle Entry Charges.
Fir aid, Guide & expertise charges
Mumbai to Pune Train Ticket
Food while traveling in Train
Things to Carry
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (at least 3 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Cap, Camera ,bedding and sleeping stuff,
Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes,
Extra Pair of Clothes
Clean napkin or small towel
Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
Haversack or Backpack
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. **Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. **
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. unday
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Facebook Page : https://web.facebook.com/sumeru.trekkers
Facebook Group : https://web.facebook.com/groups/sumerutrekkers/
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
1) Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please feel free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Vijay Vanker : 97734 83465 / 86919 02227
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Onkar Joshi : 9773412472
Priyanka shelar : 9156572238