Sumeru Trekkers invites you for one day trek to Canyon Valley on 20th November 2016
Information about the Canyon Valley Trek in Khandala
Date: 20th November 16
Type : Valley Exploration
Range : Khandala
District : Pune
Grade : Easy
Along the Ulhas river, from khandala till Karjat is a valley which is named as Canyon valley after the Ulhas river.The area is full of flora and fauna.The area is a popular destination for trekkers from Mumbai and Pune, its a different kind because on this trek where you start a trek with a Descend, climb up to end the trek. kind of Opposite of regular treks. There is huge water fall down in the valley....where we will be spending some time before starting our return journey.
Itinerary of the event:
Day 1: Sunday, 20th Nov 16
Meeting Point at Lonavala – 08:10 am
Mumbai people can board Indrayani Express from their respective stations and alight at Lonavala at 08:04 am (You can reserve your train tickets to avoid rush)
Pune people can board 06:30 am Pune-Lonavala Local and alight at Lonavala at 07:55 am
Proceed further to Khandala
Descend to the base
Enjoy the waterfall, Lunch and ascend
Evening Refreshment and Depart
The Cost of the Trek is INR 600/-
Things To Be carried:
Lunch for the day.
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes.
Transportation from Lonavala to Lonavala by local Tum Tum
Morning Breakfast and Evening Tea.
First aid , Guide & Expertise Charges
Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
Mumbai CST 5:40
Dadar Central 5:51
Kalyan Junction 6:33
Karjat Junction 7:13
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Morning breakfast for Sunday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Vanker vj : 97734 83465 / 86919 02227
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
(Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.