Sumeru Trekkers (The Adventure out there)
INVITES YOU FOR A trek to Rajgad on 12th Feb 2017.
Rajgad is historically one of the very important fort. Rajgad (literally meaning Royal Fort) is one of the forts in the pune district.. The fort is around 1,400 m (4,600 ft) above sea level. Formerly known as Murumdev, it was capital of the Maratha Empire during the rule of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj for almost 26 years, after which he moved the capital to Raigad Fort. Treasure found at an adjacent fort was used to fortify this hill. The diameter of the fort at the base is 40 km (25 mi) making it difficult for anybody to lay siege to it, adding to its strategic value.
Places to explore on RAJGAD FORT :-
A) PADMAVATI MACHI
B) SUVELA MACHI
C) BALE KILLA
D) SANJIVANI MACHI
E) GUNJAVANE & PALI DARWAJA
Type : Hill Fort
Time : 4 TO 5 Hours from base village
Height : 4515 Ft. (approx)
Grade : Medium
Date : 12-02-2017 (Sunday)
Participants : 50 Only,(First come first serve)
Cost 1200/- per head
1)Dadar to Dadar in Private vehicle
2)Morning Breakfast & Tea ,
4)First aid and Expertise charges.
Itenary for Trek:
Meeting point: Dadar (E) at 11:00 pm on 11th Feb 2017 (Sat Night) at Pritam Dhaba
PEOPLE WHO ARE COMING FROM PUNE CAN JOIN FROM LONAVALA
Reach base village by 3.30am and rest in bus
05.30 Wakeup call
06.30 Start trek
11.00 reach @ top explore the fort
12:30 Start descend towards base village
15:00 Reach Base village, lunch
16:30 Departure to Mumbai
21:00 Reaching Mumbai tentatively
Exclusion: Emergency Medical evacuations if any required, Insurance and any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
Things To carry:
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (at least 3 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Cap, Camera ,bedding and sleeping stuff,
Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes,
Those who are interested can register on the following link:
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. *Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. *
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. unday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Vijay Vanker : 97734 83465 / 86919 02227
Priyanka shelar : 9156572238
Onkar Joshi : 9773412472
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Facebook Page : : https://web.facebook.com/sumeru.trekkers
Facebook Group : : https://web.facebook.com/groups/sumerutrekkers/
Email id : email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
1) Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please feel free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.