Small Steps Adventures: Jungle Trek to Vasota Fort on 15th January 2017.
Height: 4267 ft
Endurance: - Average
Location: Koyna Sanctuary and Forest Region.
Basic Info: Vasota is a fort located near Bamnoli in Satara. The height from sea level is 4267 feet. Vasota trek offers a thrilling experience as you would be walking through a dense jungle and you would get some amazing views of the surroundings. As it’s a jungle trek, ensure that you remain in your group all the time. The jungle is filled with wild animals like wild dogs, sloth bears, leopards and even tigers, this is every trekkers dream trek as the beauty of the fort and the surroundings will take your breath away.
Saturday: 14th January 2017.
10.00 pm: Meet at Dadar railway station near pritam hotel on 14th January 2017, Start journey towards vasota.
Sunday: 15th January 2017.
07:00 AM – Reach at Bamnoli. Freshen Up and Breakfast and Tea Time
08:00 AM - Ferry Ride to the base of Vasota
10:00 AM -Reach near base of Vasota & start ascend towards Vasota Fort
12:00 PM - Reach to top of Vasota Fort and explore.
12:30 PM - Lunch Time
01:30 PM - Descend to Met Indavali
03:45 PM - Met Indavali.
04:00 PM - Ferry Ride
05:00 PM - Reach Bamnoli
Start our Journey back to Mumbai
Reach Mumbai at 11:00 PM (approx.)
Cost: INR 1850/- Per Person
Includes: - Dadar to Dadar Transport, Breakfast, Lunch, Ferry boat charges, Forest Permission charges & First aid.
Exclusions: - any other expenses than Inclusion.
Things to carry: -
3. At least 3 litter of drinking water.
4. Torch with extra batteries.
5. Photo ID card.
6. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
7. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
8. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
9.Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
10. Any personal medicine.
1. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
2. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
5. Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
A/c Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c No.: 1043102000005333
A/c Type: Current account
Bank Name: IDBI
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
3. After that no refund will be provided.