Small steps Adventures presents one day trek to ANDHARBAN on 9th October 2016, Sunday. (Leaving Saturday late night)
Type: Valley/Jungle descend trail.
Range: Mulshi, Pune
Base Village: Tamhini
Grade: Medium (First timers can join)
Registration fee: 1300/- per person
About place: Andharban, by its name means a dark dense forest. It is a gradual descend trek, where you are already on height and you will descend till end. It is one of the most beautiful trek and lots of things to explore. We will be walking on a ridge offering an awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in the first half of the trek (6-8 kms).The trek further descends down in Konkan to reach Bhira (4 kms).The same valley where is the origin of the Kundalika river famous for its white water river rafting.
Meeting point: Dadar(E) at 00:30 at Pritam Hotel (Sunday 9th October 2016)
Pick up from Vashi at 01:00 am
Pickup from Kharghar/Kalamboli at 01:20 am
Reach Tamhini village and rest in bus till 06.00 am
06.00 am: Wake up call
06.30 Finish bio break and get ready for walk in heaven
07.00 Start trek from Pimpri dam
08.30 Break fast near water stream (Bread,jam)
13:30 Start descend towards Bhira Dam
16:30 Bhira Dam
17:00 Departure to Mumbai
21:00 Reaching Mumbai (Subject to traffic)
Includes: Travel from Dadar to Dadar, 1 Veg Breakfast, Lunch, Expert charges.
Exclusion: Medical evacuations if any required, Insurance and any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
Things to carry:
>A good trekking shoe.
>A good torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
>Identity proof (Mandatory)
>At least 2 Liters of water. (Mandatory)
>Full sleeves t shirt and full length pant (Mandatory - To protect from sun,insects,bushes etc)
>Extra pair of clothes.(Mandatory - To change after trek(Can be kept in vehicle during trek))
>A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
>Rain coats/ Wind chitter / Poncho etc (Optional)
>Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. (Optional)
>Cap, Scarf, Sun glasses etc. (Optional)
>Medicine those if you require usually (Optional).
>Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
IFSC – IBKL0001043
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.