Small Steps Adventures: Night Trek and Camping at Naneghat
Duration: 1 Night / 1 Day
Date: 22nd – 23rd April, 2017
Day 1: Saturday
4:00 pm Meet at Deepak Hotel, Kalyan Station
4.15 pm Depart for Naneghat by Jeep.
6.00 pm Reach Base of naneghat and round Introduction session. Start ascending.
8.00 Reach atop and explore surrounding area start tent pitcing and have dinner at locals home.
Day 2: Sunday
07:00 am: Wakeup call and breakfast and explore naneghat.
09.00 am: start descending, reach to the base village
11:30 am: Start return journey towards Kalyan Station.
Transport by private vehicle Kalyan to Kalyan, Dinner, tent Accommodation, breakfast, expert team to guide participant, first aid kit and Service tax.
Anything not mentioned in the Include list
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
5. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
6. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
7.Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths.(if required)
8. Any personal medicine.
9. Sleeping bag / chadar n bedshit etc.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.