Small Steps Adventures: Waterfall Rappelling @ sandhan valley on 14th August’16.
Location :- Igatpuri – Ghoti – Bhandardhara – Samrad
Grade :- Medium with Thrill of Rappelling or Flying Fox
Day 1st- 13 august’16 (Sat night)
10.45pm: Meeting point will be Dadar(sat night)
04:00am Reach Samrad Village and Rest for a while.....
Day 2: Sunday
06:00am: Wake Up Call
07:00am: Have Breakfast.
08:00am: Reach to Rappelling Patch and begin the 120 ft Rappelling.
12:00pm: Complete the Rappelling and Relax
12.30pm: Begin Trek in the Valley of Shadows
02:00pm: Reach Back to Samrad Village
03:00pm: Return Journey
08:00pm: Reach Dadar (tentative)
Cost: Rs. 1400.00 per person.
Transportation by Pvt.Bus from Dadar to Samrad n Return Dadar
Meals- Day 2: Breakfast and Lunch
Stay and Rappelling Charges
*For Registration transfer Rs.1400/. per person in the given a/c.
Things To Carry: -
A Water Bottle (~2.5 Ltrs)
Rain cheater (Optional) for those who don’t want to wet.
Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
Pls avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes, A haversack to put all these things..
Bedding for the Night ( Sleeping bag, mattress , shawl chadar etc)
Carry at least 2 Lemons, Chocolate Bars, Glucon D, Odomos.
Safety measure are to be followed on strict basis anybody not following will be discarded on the spot.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. Our Team reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name .
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
A/c type: Current account
Bank: IDBI Bank
IFSC – IBKL0001043
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.