Small Steps Adventures: Waterfall Rappelling at Vihigoan waterfall on 3rd July’16.
We are offering one more adventurous event; let’s do the waterfall rappelling and Flying fox in this monsoon, with Small Steps Adventures
Location: Vihigoan waterfall
Height: Appx 120 fts
Meeting Point: Kasara railway station at 9.10 AM
CST 6.55 am
Kasara 9.08 am
Includes: Travelling from Kasara To Kasara, Breakfast, Rappelling and flying fox.
Thing to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional)
.6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. Lunch (if you want).