Small Steps Adventures: Waterfall Rappelling at Diksal waterfall on 17th July 2016
We are offering one more adventurous event; let’s do the waterfall rappelling in this monsoon, with Small Steps Adventures
1) 17 july’16
2) 13 / 14 Aug’16
Location: Diksal waterfall
Height: Appx 100 fts
Meeting Point: Bhivpuri railway station at 7.40 AM
CST 05.20 am
Bhivpuri 07.29 am
Includes: Travelling from Bhivpuri to Bhivpuri, Breakfast, Rappelling, Lunch.
Thing to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional)
.6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. And most important: A sense of adventure.