Small Steps Adventures: Valley Crossing at Kalavantin Durg
Prabalgad top to Kalavantin Durg 700feet valley crossing and kalavantin 275feet rappelling weekend of 24-25 Dec 2016
Yes you read it correct, 700 ft of pure adrenaline rush from Prabalgad top to Kalavantin Durg top just for the Adventure lovers like you. Grab this rare opportunity to experience the Fun and hi Adventure with us.
Valley Crossing is a 100% Adventure sports activity, designed purely to get you that adrenaline rush. Experience the feeling of flying across a valley strung only from above, to a set of ropes. Those who have zipped across this 1000 ft. deep valley, at breakneck speed, swear by the experience.
Date: 24th – 25th Dec 2016
Day 1: 24th Dec’16
Leave Panvel at 6:00 pm on previous day
Reach Prabalgad Base at 7:30 pm
Start Night Trek towards Prabalgad Machi
Reach Campsite at 9:00 pm
Dinner, Campfire, Camping in tents
Day 2: 25th Dec’16
Breakfast, Morning 6 am,
Participants will start trek towards Prabalgad 7 am
After finishing valley crossing, reach Campsite
Lunch will be served at 1:30 pm
Reach Panvel by 6:00 pm.
Cost- INR 2100 per person
Valley Crossing & Rappelling Equipment's, Dinner, Camping experience & Expertise, Travelling from Panvel to Panvel, Tea, Breakfast, Lunch.
Excludes: Any other personal expense
Things to carry:-
Chaddar and mattress
At least 3 litter of drinking water.
Torch with extra batteries.
Photo ID card.
Good trekking or sport shoes.
Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
Jackets (photo acche aate hey)
Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.