Dear All Camping Lovers,
Valentine day special Pawana lake side camping details:
Dates- 13-14 Feb'16
√ who can join?
Anyone - Those who love to enjoy Camping, bonfire beside lake with lovely food and Barbeque setup without any trek.
A) Mumbai People :
Meeting Point : Panvel Station, 1:30 pm sharp(post lunch)
B) Pune people :
Meeting point : Lonavla Station, 2:30 pm sharp
C) By own transportation : 3.30 pm
√ Saturday - 13 feb 2016
01:30 pm: Meet at Panvel Station(Mumbai Ppl)
02:30 pm: Meet at Lonavla Station (Pune Ppl)
03:30 pm: Reach Campsite
04:00 pm: Evening snacks
- Start the party
- BBQ , Campfire, water sports , swimming with lifejacket (Everyone can swim), fishing
09:00 pm: Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
#music bang bang till 06:00 in the morning
√ Sunday - 14th feb 2016
06:30 am: Hangover call (Bio-break facility @ Campsite but obviously will not be a five star facility)
07:00 am: Awesome Sunrise View
08:00 am: Tea, Coffee
09:00 am: breakfast
09:30 am: Bbye. With load of memories and pictures
10:30 am: lions point, Amby valley route (if time and traffic permits)
12:30 pm: Reach Mumbai
Rs. 2250/- per head (Panvel meeting point )
Rs. 2000/- per head (kumar resort meeting point)
Rs. 1800/- per head (By own transport)
√ Cost Includes: -
Day 1: Evening snacks, Dinner (Campfire & BBQ equipment for group)
Day 2: Breakfast & Tea, Camping in tents, sleeping mattress and blankets
Panvel - Panvel non A/C private bus , Music System , swimming with lifejackets , Fishing ,Pedal boat 20 mins,
Zero charges for awesome lake view, Cool breeze, rustic environment, serendipity, View of four forts - Tung, Lohagad, Visapur, Tikona.
No charges for bird watching & photography.
Equipment and Expertise Charges.
Excludes: - (Any other personal expenses other than above.)
√ Things to be carry:-
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, chocolates, biscuits)
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Trek/Camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
2. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plan without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
√ Contact: - Call or Whatsapp
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name .
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
Ifsc code. IBKL0001043