Small Steps Adventures: Trek to Harishchandragad via Nali Chi Vaat on 18th – 19th February 2017
Date: - 18-19 February 2017
Type: - Hill fort
Height: - 1220 mts - 4000 ft
Grade: - Tough
**** Itinerary ****
Leaving Mumbai on Friday night I.e. on 17th February 2017 by 10.06 PM CST- KALYAN slow local.
LOCAL train time:
> 10.06 PM "CST - KALYAN" at respective station which reaches KALYAN at 11.32 PM.
(Also, one can join us directly at KALYAN station at 11.30 PM)
Day 0:17th February -2017
11.45 PM: Start our journey from KALYAN by private vehicle
Day 1:18th February -2017
03.00 AM: Reach base village Belpada and rest for one hour, Bio break (open)
04.00 AM: Start ascent via Nali Chi Vaat
07.30 AM: Reach rock patch and start rock climbing
08:00 AM: BREAKFAST
11:00 PM: Reach Ganesh temple and Shankar temple
01.30 PM: lunch and rest
04.00 PM: Taramati top visit (optional) or fort cleaning.
06.00 PM: Reach back to Konkan kada, Tea, and enjoy sunset
07.00 PM: Tent pitching session and camp fire
09.00 PM: Dinner, star gazing and rest.
Day 2: 19th February -2017
06.00 AM: Wake-up call & Bio break (at open)
07.00 AM: Break fast
07.30 AM: Start descent via Tolar khind
10.30 AM: Reach base village Khireshwar and start return journey towards Mumbai in same vehicle
01.30 PM: Reach KALYAN station
Cost: 1700 /-
Cost Includes: -
Day 1 Breakfast, Lunch, tea, Dinner; Day 2 breakfast
KALYAN to KALYAN Transportation; Tent stay; Expertise Charges; First aid
Any personal expenses other than above which is not mentioned.
Things to carry
-->Minimum 4 liters of water (Mandatory).
-->Torch with extra batteries (Mandatory).
-->Shoes with good condition (Mandatory).
-->ID CARD (MANDATORY)
-->1 Bed sheet, Sleeping mat (Mandatory).
-->Cap/Scarf, full sleeves t-shirt (to protect from heat, bushes, insects), full track pant.(Mandatory).
-->Dry food like thepla, dates, biscuits etc (optional); Tang, Enerzal, Electrol etc (Optional).
-->Personal medicines if any
--> Extra clothes, Towel etc.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.