Small Steps Adventures: Trek to Anjaneri on 29th January 2017.
Date: 29th January 2017
Cost: INR 1100 per person
Assembly: Kasara railway station
About: (Reference Wiki)
Anjaneri is, according to Hindu texts, the birthplace of Hanuman. The Panchmukhi Hanuman held sacred as the 11th Rudra of Shiva. As Anjaneri is situated very close to the Jyotirlinga of Shiva, having powerful significance of the Trinity, represented by the three faces embodying Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu & Lord Mahesh(Shiva) at Trimbakeshwar ;it is unquestioningly the birthplace of God Hanuman. Secondly, only as the 11th Rudra is God Hanuman the embodiment of Shiva, and this image is Panchmukhi. This form of Hanuman as "Sri Panchamukha Anjaneya Swami" (Anjaneya = "son of Anjani") is more famous in the South and some other parts of the world. Some of the famous places where this form is seen are: Kumbakonam and Thiruvallur, both in Tamil Nadu.
Board Kasara slow local from Mumbai CST on Friday. Train timing as below:
18:35 Board Indrayani train from Pune
21:00 Reach Kalyan
29th January 2017 i.e. Sunday
01:30 Assemble at Kasara Rail Station
03:30 Reach base village by local transport. After quick introduction will start trek.
06:00 Reach Top and explore surrounding + Breakfast
10:30 Reach Base.
01:00 Reach Kassara (Approx)
Inclusions: Transport from kasara to Kasara + food (BF, Lunch,) + Technical expertise + First aid.
Exclusions: Any Other personal expences.
Things to carry:
>A good trekking shoe.
>A good torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
>Identity proof (Mandatory)
>At least 2 Liters of water. (Mandatory)
>Full sleeves t-shirt and full length pant (Mandatory - To protect from Sun, insects, bushes etc.)
>Extra pair of clothes. (Mandatory - To change after trek (Can be kept in vehicle during trek))
>A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
>sweater or shawl (Optional)
>Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. (Optional)
>Cap, Scarf, Sun glasses etc. (Optional)
>Medicine those if you require usually (Optional).
> Bring plate and spoon to avoid use of plastic.
>Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
Account no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.