Small Steps Adventures: Tailbaila Climbing & Rappelling
is located in Lonavala region with two huge walls about 200 to 250 Feet. The village is known as TailBaila. As you reach in base you can see the Big walls outer wall is known as Right outer and the second one known as left inner. First part of the left inner wall is about 60 Ft & then small traverse; from their some small steps to reach second point. As you clear tricky move again you get some steps to reach another point & from there you can summit the TailBaila Wall. One has to descend about 200 feet to reach base. From Tail-Baila Summit you can see forts like Sudhagad, Ghangad, Navra Navri pinacales, Savashnicha Ghat, etc. It’s a climber’s paradise.
Date: 4th - 5th March, 2017
Batch size: 20 Participants. (approx)
4th March, 2017
11.00 pm: Gather at lonavala railway station & meet trek leaders.
11.15 pm: Departs for Tailbaila.
5th March, 2017
01.30 am: Reach Tailbaila village & rest for the day.
05.00 am: Wake up call, refreshment & Breakfast. (Toilets are not available)
05.45 am: Start Trek & reach climbing part. (Left inner wall)
10.00 am: Reach summit. Start rappelling in 2 stages.
01.30 pm: Reach Base & enjoy Lunch.
02.30 pm: Start return journey with adventure Memories.
04.30 pm: Reach Lonavala…!!
Mahalaxmi Exp – 17411
Cost: INR 1700/-
- Travelling from Lonavala to Lonavala
- Tea, Breakfast, Lunch
- Trek/ climbing Expertise with all safety Gears.
- first aid kit
- Service tax.
Excludes: Personal expenses of any kind, Medical expenses other than first aid.
Things to carry:-
- At least 3 ltrs of drinking water.
- Torch with extra batteries. (optional)
- Photo ID card.
- Good trekking shoes.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
- Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Contact: -
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.