Small Steps Adventures: Tour to valley of flower, Kaas Plateau, Satara on 8th - 9th October, 2016.
KAAS is the plateau of flowers located 25 KM away from Satara. Recently this site was declared as “WORLD HERITAGE SITE” due to excellent biodiversity present over here. Apart from numerous varieties of wild flowers (some of which are endemic to Kaas only) this biodiversity site also shelters many insects, beautiful birds, amphibians, reptiles and some major mammalian species. Visiting this ‘heaven on earth’ is always an outstanding experience.
1) Eco tour
2) Wild flowers observation & information sharing at Kaas plateau along with Photography
3) Kaas Lake
4) Visit to Thosegar Waterfall
Dates: 8th - 9th October, 2016
Cost: Rs. 1,800/- Per Person
Travelling from Dadar to Dadar, Breakfast, lunch and Evening tea, Sightseeing as per the schedule, All Entry Tickets, Guide & Expertise charges
Excludes: Any other personal expenses other than above, Camera charges .
Saturday 8th October, 2016.
11:30 pm: Meeting at Dadar railway station (East) (Swami Narayan temple): 8th October, 2016
05:00 am: Reach Kass Plateau and relax in bus till sun rise
Sunday 9th October, 2016.
06:00 am: Proceed towards Kaas. Explore Kaas plateau and its surroundings
9:30 am: Breakfast and visit Thosesgar waterfalls (Second Tallest Waterfall of India)
1:30 pm: Lunch and leave back for Mumbai with awesome memories.
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
5. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
6. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
7. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (If required)
8. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.