Small Steps Adventures: Eco-Tour to Velas Turtle Festival
Batch I: 18th -19th Feb'17
Batch II: 25th - 26th Feb'17
Day 0: Friday
11:00 pm: Start Journey towards Velas from Dadar
Day 01: Saturday
5:30 am: Reach Velas village and get ready to visit Velas beach to witness the wonderful Life of Tiny Turtles. Briefing session about the Olive Ridley Turtle.
7:30 am: Move towards our accommodation which is a typical Konkani house. Freshen Up and unload your bag packs. Have homely breakfast and introduction session.
11:00 am: Proceed to visit Bankot Fort which is well known for its history and breathtaking view of Velas beach and Harihareshwar Temple.
01:00 pm: Lunch and rest till evening
5:30 pm: Get ready to visit Velas beach by evening looking for more sightings of olive ridley turtle hatching.
7:30 pm: Documentary based on Journey of turtles.
9:00 pm: Dinner and fun activities
Day 02: Sunday
6:00 am: Wake up and Sighting those baby turtles again
7:30 am: Breakfast and leave for Harihareshwar. Experience one of the interesting part of trip where our bus will be transferred from one district to another in a jetty via sea route.
11:00 am: Visit Harihareswar Temple and Lunch
1:00 pm: Return Journey towards Mumbai.
- Travelling from DADAR to DADAR
- Accommodation in dormitory.
- 2 Breakfast and tea & 1 Snacks
- 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Jetty charges
- Expertise charge and first aid
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Photo ID card, Torch is mandatory.
3. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
4. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
5. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
6. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. ( if required)
7. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.