Small Steps Adventures presents 3 days “SUMMER CAMP” at Kolad.
Batch - 1 on 25th to 27th April’17
Batch - 2 on 09th to 11th May’17
Highlights of Summer Camp:
1) Stay in the natural environment away from daily hustle bustle, learn to appreciate nature.
2) Become brave, understand, express & grow themselves.
3) Learn to appreciate food
4) Become independent and find new friends.
5) Camp Site is secure and safe.
Duration: 3 Days 2 nights
Age Group: 7- 15 years
Difficulty level: moderate.
Meal types: Veg
Cost: 4500/- per head
Pickup Points: Borivali, Dadar, chembur , Vashi & panvel
09:00 am at Campsite.
Tent Allotment, Fresh-n-up, overall briefing, group division, flag making activity & icebreakers.
Low ropes, Team building activity, slack line.
Tea & Snacks, free time, Skit preparation time & skit presentation
Dinner, accommodation in tent, good night.
Wake up call,
Morning Exercise (Energizers), Fresh-n-up,
High rope (monkey tail), Team activity (pipes n ball), Archery, Riffle shooting.
Lunch, bath time and rest
Nature collage & 3 island
Snacks & tea
Dinner n lights off
Wakeup and freshen up
Farewell, Certificate distribution
Things to carry:-
Daysack – 10 ltrs to carry water and required stuff & Rucksack / Trolleybag to carry following things
Trekking shoes, sandals and extra pair of socks.
Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers
Water bottles, backpack and energy bars.
A pair of sunglasses and camera (optional)
Caps or hats
Basic medication (if any)
Torch lights (with spare batteries)
Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
Tent accommodation as mentioned on 2/4 sharing basis.
All meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
All activities mentioned in the details.
Travelling from pickup point to drop point included.
Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion.
1) Please avoid bringing valuables, jewelries or expensive things. As the organizers will not be responsible for its loss or damage
2) Everyone has to follow the Instructions of Camp In-charge & Instructors.
3) Keep the campsite neat & clean
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.