Small Steps Adventures: Sailing at gateway of India, Mumbai
Who can participate- Family, Friends, kids, Couples (1 to 5 in one sailboat)
Duration: 2 Hours
Where: Gateway of India, Mumbai
Type of boat: Seabird (Open Sailing Boat).
Cruising Capacity– Maximum 5 Pax per boat.
Evening 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
3.30 pm: Reach at start point of i.e. near Taj Mahal hotel, colaba. (Jetty No. 5)
4.00 pm: Take Motorboat ride from start point to the seabird sailboat.
Experience a best sunset sailing experience for approx. 1 hour 30 minutes.
6.00 pm: Reach to the shore by motorboat.
Cost: INR 1200/- per person. (contact us before Booking)
Cost: INR 5500/- per Boat
Includes: - sailing in sea near Mumbai
Exclusions: - any other expenses than Inclusion.
Things to carry:-
1. Windcheaters /sweater
2. At least 2 ltrs of drinking water.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
5. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
6. Any personal medicine.
1. Leader's decision will be final and binding.
2. Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
5. Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
A/c Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c No.: 1043102000005333
A/c Type: Current account
Bank Name: IDBI
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
3. After that no refund will be provided.