Adventures Lakeside Camping Near Pawana Lake, Lonavla
√ Saturday (1st day)
04:30 pm: Reach Campsite by your own travel (bike/car)
05:00 pm: Evening snacks
- #Campfire, swimming with lifejacket (Everyone can swim), pedal boating.
09:00 pm: Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg).
#music bang bang
√ Sunday (2nd Day)
06:30 am: wake up call (Bio-break facility @ Campsite but obviously will not be a five star facility)
07:00 am: Awesome Sunrise View
08:00 am: Tea
09:00 am: breakfast
09:30 am: Bbye. With load of memories and pictures
- Isolated camping zone with light & security.
- Awesome Lake view & village food.
- Best sunrise.
- Campsite is surrounded by four forts Lohgad, Visapur, tung & tikona.
INR 2100 per head
- Welcome tea, Snacks.
- Dinner (veg / N veg).
- Swimming with life jacket.
- Pedal boating 15-20 mins.
- Tent with bedding and Blanket.
Any other personal expenses.
1) Kayaking – 300/- per person (30 min)
2) Speed Boat- 200/- per person (25 min)
Note: last 3 Kms are Off-roading
1) Is washroom and changing facility available?
2) Age Group criteria
- Any age group can enjoy at lake side, as campsite is fully safe.
3) Can I do swimming without life jacket?
- No. it’s not allowed.
4) Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- High ground clearance vehicles as last 3 kms are Off-roading. Parking space is available.
5) How will be stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 3-4 basis), Blanket and pillow will be there.
Thing to Carry:
1) Carry woolen cloths or jacket; with Muffler, Shoes or warm cap for the night.
2) Those are not used to cold nights, please carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bed, cushion & 1 blanket as part of the package)
3) Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
1) Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
2) Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
3) Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
4) Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
5) Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
6) If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper / guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
7) Strictly no use of drugs in any kind or any form or any other kind of intoxicants.
8) All guests must follow the camping rules.
9) Anything that is not included in packages is excluded.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided