Small Steps Adventures: One day Trek to Karnala fort and bird sanctuary on 9th july’16.
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 1440 Feet (Approx)
8.15 am: Start our journey from panvel to karnala fort.
9.00 am: Reach to karnala base N round of introduction
9.30 am: Breakfast and bird watching.
10.00 am: Start trek towards karnala fort.
11.30 am: Reach to top of karnala fort and photo session and start descending.
1.30 pm: Lunch break and relaxation.
3.00 pm: start our journey towards panvel.
4.00 pm: Panvel station.
Cost: Rs 650/-
Includes: Bf + Lunch (veg/nonveg)+ panvel to panvel transport + tickets + experties
Excludes: Anything that not mentioned in includes.
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
5. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
6. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
7. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. ( if required)
8. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A.c no.: 1043102000005333