Small Steps Adventures: One day Trek to Dhak Bahiri on 31st July 2016.
Dear All Adventure Lovers,
We at Small-Steps Group, glad to invite you all for every trekkers Dream Trek to DHAK BAHIRI on 31st July 2016
Little Info About The Fort
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 2700 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Grade: Easy till base of caves, (last Rock patch of 20 min difficult – Optional)
Fort Range: Karjat
Dhak is one of the most exciting and challenging trek in the Karjat region. Dhak Bahiri is located in the middle of a cliff of Dhak fort. There are three access routes to the fort. One is Jambhiwali, second is Rajmachi and the third is Sandashi.
Our trek route begins from Jambhivali village. From Jambhivali we have to ascent through fairly dense jungle up to a steep gully. From here the real challenge begins.
We have to traverse a rock patch of around 70 degrees gradient. After the rock patch we have to climb using the support of a wooden log which sways preciously .After and only after you climb the log can you reach the safety of the cave.
There is a water hole in the cave. The water is ice cold in every season and used for cooking purpose by the villagers. The cave is an impromptu temple of Lord Bahiri where sacrifices are carried out on regular basis.
The Itinerary of the event will be as follows:
Meeting Point: Panvel railway station by 7.00 AM.
Meeting Point: Kamshet by 9.00 AM.
• 07.00 am: Start Journey by Private Transport
• 09:30 am: Reach Base Village, Introduction, instructions
• 10.00 am: Breakfast and Tea at base of fort
• 12.30 pm: Reach near to base of Caves (Rock Patch) & climb the rock patch
• 1.30 pm: Lunch
• 3.00 pm: Start descend
• 5.00 pm: Reach Base Village
• 5:30 pm: Start return journey
We will be back to Panvel Station before 7-8pm.
COST: Rs. 850/- per head
Non A/C Transport + Food: Morning Breakfast + Tea + Lunch (Roti-Sabji or Chole-Puri) + Equipment & expertise Charges.
Excludes: - (Any other personal expenses other than above)
√ Things to carry:-
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
5. Raincoat, extra cloths
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
2. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
Registration through phone calls only. Please Call Us for any query or to confirm your seat.
Pl call & book the seat by paying 500/- in Advance (Non-refundable). Limited seats Only
√ Contact: - Call or Whatsapp
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name .
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A.c no.: 1043102000005333