Small Steps Adventures: One day Monsoon Trek to KOHOJ on 12th June’16
Kohoj is a medieval military fortification located near Palghar in Thane district in Maharashtra, India.The fort is said to be about 800 years old and finds a mention in the Purandar treaty along with 22 other forts which were surrendered by Shivaji to the Mughals on 11 June 1665.
Date: 12th June’16
7.00 am: Meeting Point at Kalyan and start journey towards base village of Kohoj.
8.30 am: Breakfast and start ascending.
11.30 pm: Reach top and explore fort.
1. Temple of Lord Shankar.
2. Water cisterns.
3. Historical remains.
4. Hanuman Temple.
5. Temple of Lord Krishna.
6. A man-shaped pinnacle is one of the greatest wonder of nature’s creation. This is the most attractive place on the fort.
1.30 pm: Lunch and start descending.
4.00 pm: reach base and start journey towards kalyan.
Cost: 950/- Per person
Includes: Transportation from Kalyan to kalyan, Breakfast, Lunch, Trek expertise.
Exclude: Any personal expenses.
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
5. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
6. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
7. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. ( if required)
8. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A.c no.: 1043102000005333