Small Steps Adventures: One Day Trek to Naneghat on 28th August, 2016.
Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name nane means "coin" and ghat means "pass". The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. The location is ideal for star gazing and star photography.
28th August, 2016
7:00 Am: Meet at Deepak Hotel, Kalyan Station
7.15 Am: Depart for Naneghat by Jeep.
9.00 Am: Reach Base of naneghat. Breakfast and round of Introduction session. Start ascending.
11.30 Am: Reach top and explore surrounding area and Lunch.
01.00 Pm: S tart descending, reach to the base village
3.00 Pm: Start return journey towards Kalyan Station.
Cost Includes: Transport by private vehicle Kalyan to Kalyan, Breakfast, Lunch, Expert team to guide participant, first aid kit.
Exclude: Anything not mentioned in the Include list
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Raincoat and extra cloths.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
5. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
6. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
7. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. ( if required)
8. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name .
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
A/c type: Current account
Bank: IDBI Bank
IFSC – IBKL0001043
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.