Small Steps Adventures: Night Trek to Ahupe Ghat.
Dear All Adventure Lovers,
Ahupe Ghat is a pass connecting to Khopivali Village in the konkan and Ahupe village on the Ghats. Trekking through this ghat is not labourious. The trek passes through thick forest and is ideal for one day hike especially in the monsoon, with picturesque views from the top. The edges of the ghat drop vertically to the konkan and there are many narrow gorges, with breathtaking drops. In the monsoon, it hosts waterfalls all around and gushing streams in the gorges. Ahupe village is very picturesque. It looks like a remote hamlet because on one side is the steep narrow drop to konkan and on the other three, there is a mountain range enclosing it, cutting it off from the Deccan plateau. From top one can see Damdamia, Bhimashankar, Durga Killa, Dhakoba, Gorakhgad etc.
Day 1: 3rd December 2016.
08:15 pm: meeting point @ kalyan station and Start our journey
09:30 pm: Reach to base village Dehri and Dinner.
10:00 pm: Stay at dormitory in village.
Day 2: 4th December 2016.
04:30 am: Wake up call. And start trek towards Ahupe Ghat.
08:30 am: Breakfast, Reach top of Ahupe ghat and Explore. Start descending.
11:30 am: Back to the village - Khopivali
Travel to Kalyan and reach by 1:00 pm approx.
Travel from Kalyan to Kalyan, Dinner, Breakfast - Tea, Evening Refreshments, Expertise Charges, and first aid kit.
Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.Food/Tea purchase while travelling to site and back.Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.Travel cost from Mumbai to kalyan and back.
Cost: INR 850 per person
Things to carry:-
1. Windcheaters /sweater
3. Extra cloths
4. At least 3 litter of drinking water.
5. Torch with extra batteries.
6. Photo ID card.
7. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
8. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
9. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
10. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
11. Any personal medicine.
1. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
2. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
5. Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
Payment gateway: https://easebuzz.in/pay/smallsteps
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.