Small Steps Adventures: Night Trek and Camping at Kulang Top on 28th – 29th May’16.
Date: 28th-29th May 16
Type: Hill Forts
Base Village: Ambewadi
Kulang Fort in Kalsubai Mountain Range offers the longest and highest climb from the base to the top amongst any other fort in the Sahayadris.
Standing at the height of 4822 ft, it also boasts about one of the finest views from the top and is graded as a medium / difficult trek.
Saturday: 28th May’16
4.00 pm:- Meeting point kasara
6.00 pm:- Reaching base village abewadi and evening Tea and refreshment
7.00 pm :- Start ascending
11.00 pm :- Reach at top and dinner. Night Stay At Cave Of Kulang
Sunday: 29th May’16
6.00 am - Wake up Call get ready Breakfast,Tea
7:00 am - Explore Massive Kulang ,Information, Photo
8:00 am - Start Descending Down
11 :30 am – Reach base village and start return journey towards kasara.
Includes: Transportation from Kasara to Kasara, Snacks, Dinner, Expert team to guide participant, first aid kit.
Exclude: Anything not mentioned in the Include list
Things to carry:-
At least 2 litter of drinking water.
Torch with extra batteries.
Photo ID card.
Good trekking or sport shoes.
Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
Jackets (photo acche aate hey)
Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Contact: - Call or Whatsapp
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
IFSC code. IBKL0001043