Small Steps Adventures: Night Trek & Camping at Lohagad.
Height: 3400/3567 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Lohagadwadi
Lohagad: This is one of the most interesting forts to visit as it still has its fortification and doorways in pristine condition. The fort dates back to the Satvahan Era and was mainly used to keep a watch on the trade route passing through the Sahyadris.
As one starts ascending the fort, 4 massive doors have to be crossed namely Ganesh Darwaza, Narayan Darwaza, Hanuman Darwaza, & Maha Darwaza. The top of the fort is expansive and has a huge lake built by Nana Phadnis.
The most interesting feature of this fort is the ‘Vinchu Katta’, which stretches for almost 2 kms and is slightly detached from the fort. The end of this katta has a bastion which was used for keeping a watch on the region.
As the name itself suggest, the ‘Vinchu Katta’ when viewed from the top of the fort resembles a Scorpions Sting.
Meeting Point: Malavli station at 6:00 pm
06:00 pm: Meet at Malavli Station.
06:15 pm: Intro n Trek Start
09:00 pm: Reach Lohgadwadi
09:15 pm: Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) Give your preference while booking.
9:30 pm: Reach to the Camping Site
10:00 pm: Tent pitching Session
10:30 pm: Campfire, #Fun#GroupActivity#Enjoy amazing view of firefly
Rest, Have a nice sleep
05:00 am: Wakeup call
06:00 am: morning tea & Toilet Facility @ Lohagadwadi
07:00 am: Lohagad Sightseeing.
09:00 am: Breakfast
09:30 am: Start Descend
12:30 pm: Reach Malavli Station
Cost: INR 750 per person
Includes: - Dinner, campfire, music (Bluetooth speaker), Breakfast & Tea, Camping in Tents, expertise, first aid kit.
Excludes: Any other personal expenses other than above.
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
5. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
6. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
7. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. ( if required)
8. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.