Small Steps Adventures: Musical Camping at Pawana Lake, Lonavala on 25th- 26th March’17
Feeling a bit adventurous? But too busy to take out time and explore places of untouched beauty.
Well, here's your chance of doing all of this and more so close to home.
Small Steps Adventures presents "Music & Memories: By the lake " an exclusively curated event that is made for people looking for a chill gateway from their busy schedules with a campsite on the banks of the Pawana lake. The campsite is strategically located keeping the Lohgad, Tikona, Tung and Visapur forts in plain sight.
For all the adrenaline junkies we get you water activities in the lake itself. We have a beautiful campsite with tents and bedding and blankets set out for everyone.
Have some smores by the bonfire and some scrumptious food, not enough? We bring to you two amazing upcoming artists from the music industry with experience of playing at some of the biggest venues in Bombay, Sarthak Saksena & Maharshi Jani.
About the site:
Pawana Lake, an alluring, detached location that is ideal for the perfect weekend getaway. Though Lonavala is a stone throw away, this campsite is way away from the chaos in the city.
A soothing soak in the cooling waters of Pawana Lake will drive your worries away! The vibe of the place makes it ideal to create a bundle of memories. The exquisite surrounding of the campsite, will have you reaching for your cameras constantly.
By the day, take up recreational and water activities, exploring forts around the campsite, swim in the lake, and relax. At night, gather around the campfire and bond over the hot served delicious food and beer, accompanied by soothing music under a sky full of stars.
Date: 25th March 2017 - 26th March 2017
Cost: INR 3000/- Per person
Artist: Sarthak Saksena
Sarthak Saksena is a 21 year old Singer-Song-writer,your go-to guy for anything related to striking a chord.
Based out of Bombay (Mumbai), trained in Hindustani Classical and Western Music, he gained early recognition in his school and college years by participating and winning India's top college festivals like Malhar,Waves & Kshitj. Sarthak took his music career a notch higher and is now an active member of the Acapella group S.D.D and is the lead Singer of a soft pop and rock band, "Dvaj".
To Pursue his passion,Sarthak performs at bars,cafes,malls,weddings and at corporate events across India and is a premium artist at Happydemic.
Sarthak hopes that his Shah Rukh Khan medleys will one day lead him to meet the king himself. A self proclaimed SRK fanatic, he finds inspiration in his idol.
You can catch Sarthak in action, performing Indie Pop,Soft Rock and Bollywood music across any venue.
Don't forget to slip in a special request for "Maeri" which is his most highly demanded performance.
Artist: Maharshi Jani
Popularly known by his Instagram handle 'mister_uke', Maharshi is a singer and multi-instrumentalist, with the ukulele being his primary instrument. He has learnt the drums, percussion, guitar and the ukulele all by himself. He started off by performing at college fests, and then moved on to the commercial gig scene. Previously a part of a few indie bands, Maharshi is now working on an independent solo project.
Day 1: Saturday, 25th March
4:00 pm: Arrive at the campsite and explore the place, along with evening nibbles
4:30 pm: Enjoy water activities
7:30 pm: Pre-dinner Music Performance, around the bonfire
9:00 pm: Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg).
10:00pm: Post-dinner Music performance, under the stars
Day 2: Sunday, 26th March
6:30 am: Wake up to the beautiful lake
7:00 am: Catch the beautiful sunrise
7:30 am: Enjoy water activities
9:00 am: scrumptious breakfast
10:00 am: Depart from campsite with beautiful memories
Welcome tea, Snacks.
Dinner (Veg / Non-veg / Jain).
Swimming with life jacket
Tent with bedding and blanket (We will be providing bed, cushion & 1 blanket as part of the package)
Travel to and from the venue
Any extra meals
Any personal expenses
Kayaking – Rs.300/-per person
Speed Boat: Rs.200/-per person
Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Things to Carry:
Carry woollen cloths or jacket; with muffler, shoes or warm cap for the night.
Those who are not used to cold nights, please carry personal extra blankets
Valid Government ID eg. Pan card, driving license
Note: last 3 Kms are Off-roading
1) Is washroom and changing facility available?
2) Age Group criteria
- Any age group can enjoy at lake side, as campsite is fully safe.
3) Can I do swimming without life jacket?
- No. it’s not allowed.
4) Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- High ground clearance vehicles as last 3 kms are Off-roading. Parking space is available.
5) How will be stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 3-4 basis,twin sharing for couples), Blanket and pillow will be there.
- Do not carry valuables or items like jewellery, laptops or any other things.
- Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
- Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
- Please remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
- Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
- If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper / guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
- Strictly no use of drugs in any kind or any form or any other kind of intoxicants.
- All guests must follow the camping rules.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of the event 75% will be refunded.
2. If cancellation done prior to 10 days of the event 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.